In this presentation, we would like to share with our audience how our bet on open source code helps us connect to a community of practitioners, gives visibility to our solution to a technical community and facilitates its adoption. We will discuss:
- how we created a strategy to monetarize a solution built on core open source components,
- provide a technical description of the architecture of our solution,
- discuss the selected technological stack and the rationale behind,
- describe our continuous risk management methodology,
- how we provide a collaborative solution to allow different stakeholders to collaborate,
- how we use third-party DevOps tools to collect evidences from the ecosystem and better understand the level of risk,
- how we integrate our open source core into the production environment,
- relationship with the Papyrus and OpenCert Eclipse projects.
We expect an audience with a medium-high technical level in Azure sql, docker & Kubernetes, as well as working with teams implementing DevOps principles first.
Beawre provides solutions for continuous risk control. Our prime focus is to ease the risk management in highly volatile, regulated environments and provide the means to assess, optimize and monitor status of the risks in close to real-time fashion by leveraging non-intrusive methods of collecting influential data. Beawre’s first priority domain is the construction sector which is currently facing a deep digitization challenge. Our technology, though, is agnostic to the vertical and we are also working to provide our solution to the automotive sector, energy, e-health or transportation (both in-land and aviation).
Our solution is currently in production in the ITER project, the nuclear fusion reactor project. Leaders in the construction market such as Vinci Construction Grands Projets S.A.S. (France), Ferrovial Agroman SA (Spain) o Razel-Bec S.A.S. (France), among others, trust our solution. However, companies deploying e-health solutions to monitor patients remotely in their smart homes through an IoT infrastructure are also deploying our solution for continuous risk control.
Our innovative character and the value of our technology is recognized by the European Commission, through two grants for our contribution to two H2020 projects (ENACT and PDP4E), where we were selected as innovation leaders in digital tools for continuous risk control.