Welcome to EclipseCon registration!
Things to Know
- EclipseCon 2020 is a virtual event.
- A few weeks before the event, registrants will receive an email with information about how to access the event platform and begin using it to connect with the community, set up a personal schedule, and use the platform features to get the most out of the EclipseCon 2020 experience.
- There is no registration fee for EclipseCon 2020, although registration is required to attend.
- Registration includes Community Day on October 19, 2020, as well as access to the main conference on October 20 - 22.
- The conference language is English.
- The time zone is Central European Time. The main content is scheduled for 13:00 - 18:00 CET, making it accessible for most of our global community.
- All attendees are required to agree to the Code of Conduct as part of the registration process.
- Space is limited! Be sure to register early to reserve your spot.
Please read the steps below, and then click on the "Register Now" button.
Step 1: Log in, and verify or fill in the Personal Information on the first page.
You will log in using your eclipse.org account, and it will recognize you if you are already logged in. If you do not already have an account, visit this page to create one, and follow the instructions to validate the account.
Step 2: Choose your Registration Type.
Select Attendee, Speaker, or Sponsor from the drop-down list.
Step 3: Answer the Registration Questions.
All of these require a response.
Step 4: Indicate whether you plan to attend Community Day on October 19.
Community Day sessions are interactive, and space will be limited. If you indicate that you plan to attend, we will send you an email when registration opens for Community Day sessions so that you can reserve your spot early.
Step 5: Complete your registration
Note that the demographic questions at this point are optional, but we appreciate having the information to help us plan a better event for the community.
You will receive a confirmation email from the registration system after your registration is finalized.
Registration and Your Personal Data
Registration for our conferences requires having an account to manage your registration and ensure your privacy.
For simplicity and security, we are asking all registrants to use their eclipse.org accounts. If you do not already have an Eclipse account, you will be asked to create one prior to registering.
Eclipse accounts store a bare minimum of information, and you are always free at any time to cancel your account and remove all data should you choose to. Your data will not be used for any other purpose and will be retained only for financial and tax reporting purposes.
If you prefer that we also use your data so that you can receive information on our future events and offerings, please check the appropriate box as part of the registration process. You can withdraw your consent on each communication you receive from us with a dedicated link.
As part of the registration process, we also seek your consent to share your information with our sponsors so they can contact you regarding their respective services and offerings. Should you grant this consent, then your personal data will be protected under their privacy policies, and if you wish to withdraw consent, you would have to make your request directly to them.
Please see our privacy statement for further information.
If you have questions or need help with registration, please email us.