The Eclipse community has adopted the Eclipse Community Code of Conduct. All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our events are required to agree with this Code of Conduct.
In particular, Eclipse community events provide a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the organizers.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. We are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
The document is based on the Eclipse Community Code of Conduct.