2020 Will Be Live and Online
On March 27, we announced that EclipseCon 2020 will be a virtual event. There will be no charge to attend the conference, so we expect to see a significant increase in attendance for 2020.
We are using Swapcard as the platform for the event. Swapcard is known for its AI-driven matchmaking, allowing event attendees (including sponsors) to connect with each other based on their platform profiles. Connections can be via chat, video calls, or scheduled meetings. Sponsors will have early access to the platform to complete their booth setup, create their company teams, and set up their user profiles before attendees are invited to join.
When the conference begins, the action is all in the platform. Four concurrent tracks of talks will be streamed, and recordings will be immediately available for on-demand viewing. Live chats will be active, and attendees can schedule private meetings, organize round table discussions, and make plans to connect during the after-hours networking time.
Please join us as a sponsor and play a significant role in this year’s event – we need your participation to make 2020 a success!
In 2019, attendees came from over 30 countries, and included developers, architects, directors, and researchers in a variety of domains.
Attendees by country
Packages and Pricing
Click on "Sponsorship Packages Chart" to expand the chart and see the package details.
Sponsorships are not limited to the packages below! We are eager to help customize a sponsorship that gives your company the highest value and adds to the attendee experience. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
|Reserved speaking slot in program (limited to five total among all Elite sponsors)||1|
|Pre-recorded video promo message in program||1||1|
|Company logo and company description on EclipseCon website and in conference app (platform)|
|Listed as an Elite sponsor on a minimum of three (3) marketing communications: Tweet upon execution of sponsor agreement, notice in Eclipse Member Newsletter for the month sponsor signs, and inclusion in October Community Newsletter dedicated to EclipseCon|
|Access to the opt-in attendee list|
|All of the Virtual Booth and Platform Features listed below|
Each virtual booth will be set up initially with the elements below, copied from the data on the EclipseCon 2020 website.
- Website URL
- Short company description
Sponsors may then access the platform to add more company information, and their choice of additional items to their booth:
- Header (a static image or a video hosted on YouTube or Vimeo)
- Company profile
- Company contact information
- Social media links
- Sponsor message (text)
- Website URL
- Additional content (documents, videos, etc.)
We will be sending out a Sponsor Guide with details, deadlines, and information about using the platform, setting up a booth, creating a Swapcard profile, and other pointers that will help sponsors get the most out of the EclipseCon 2020 experience.
Platform Features for Sponsors
- AI-driven matchmaking: See who will be there and match with attendees using Swapcard’s AI. Exhibitors are included in the matchmaking system so attendees can make connections based on their Swapcard profiles.
- Live chat: Schedule booth hours where members of the sponsor team will be available to interact with attendees in real time.
- One-on-one meetings and video calls: Request connections with attendees, or respond to attendee requests to set up meetings and calls. Add notes, ratings, and tags.
- Sponsor dashboard: Use the sponsor dashboard to track your connections, meetings, calls, and leads. See your stats in real time to track your ROI.
How to Sign Up
After reviewing this prospectus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Platform opens for sponsors to build virtual booths: September 21, 2020
- Deadline for booths to be finalized: October 1, 2020
- Elite and Premium deadline for pre-recorded video promo submission: October 1, 2020
Video specs: 15 seconds in length, 1920 x 1080, encoded to MP4. If showing text, we recommend high contrast, large fonts, and minimal amount of synced audio. More info to follow.