The community really came though for the early-bird deadline this year. The program committee reviewed a record number of talks (144) to come up with a top-six list.
Congratulations to the speakers chosen for early acceptance! And remember, the final deadline is Monday, July 15, so there's still lots of time to submit your proposal.
- Programming for Accessibility - Rory Preddy
- Quarkus the Shrink Ray to Your Cloud Native Java Applications - Kamesh Sampath
- When Your Happy Dreams Are About Dying - Zak Greant
- What GraalVM Means for the Eclipse IDE - Martin Lippert
- A Tale of Rust, the ESP32 and IoT - Jens Reimann
- OSGi CDI Integration Specification - Raymond Auge