Welcome to EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event registration.
Please note: we are using a new registration system for 2019, and the registration process is notably different from previous years. Please be sure to read the detailed instructions below, even if you have attended in the past!
Things to Know
- Registration FAQs: Policies, payment options, discounts, transfers, cancellations, etc.
- Speaker FAQs: Speaker registration information
- Code of Conduct: Code of Conduct for our events
- Terms and Conditions: Conference and registration policies
- Special Content for 2019
Registration and Your Personal Data
Registration for our conferences requires having an account to manage your registration and ensure your privacy.
For simplicity and security, we are asking all registrants to use their eclipse.org accounts. If you do not already have an Eclipse account, you will be asked to create one prior to registering.
Eclipse accounts store a bare minimum of information, and you are always free at any time to cancel your account and remove all data should you choose to. Your data will not be used for any other purpose and will be retained only for financial and tax reporting purposes.
If you prefer that we also use your data so that you can receive information on our future events and offerings, please check the appropriate box as part of the registration process. You can withdraw your consent on each communication you receive from us with a dedicated link.
As part of the registration process, we also seek your consent to share your information with our sponsors so they can contact you regarding their respective services and offerings. Should you grant this consent, then your personal data will be protected under their privacy policies, and if you wish to withdraw consent, you would have to make your request directly to them.
Please see our privacy statement for further information.
Onsite Registration Hours
- Monday, 21 October: 8:00 - 9:30 and 13:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday, 22 October: 8:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, 23 October: 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday, 24 October: 9:00 - 15:00
How to RegisterTo start, click the "Register Now" button below, and then follow these steps.
Step 1: Log in, and verify or fill in the information on the first page.
NEW THIS YEAR – You will log in using your eclipse.org account, and it will recognize you if you are already logged in. If you do not already have an account, visit this page to create one, and follow the instructions to validate the account.
Step 2: On this same page, identify your Registration Type, and choose the one that applies to you..
The choices are
- Attendee. Most people will select this type. Choose this if you are NOT a speaker, NOT a sponsor, and NOT requesting a special price. Eclipse committers, Eclipse members, conference alumni, and OSGi members receive a discount when registering with this registration type, and selecting a multi-day pass. Please be sure to note the information in Step 4 about how and where to enter your discount code.
- Special-Rate Attendee. Registrants must meet specific qualifications for this type, and must be approved before their registrations are finalized. See the table below.
- Sponsor. Sponsors should wait to register until after they receive their discount codes via email.
- Speaker. Speaker registration will open after the program has been chosen. If you have submitted a talk, please wait to register until you receive an email indicating if your talk was accepted or declined. If accepted, follow the registration instructions in that email.
Step 3: Navigate through the Personal Information and Registration Questions pages until you arrive at the page to choose your Pass Type.
The Pass Type options will vary depending on your registration type.
- For "Attendee," "Sponsor," and "Speaker" types, you will choose the number of days you want to attend, and/or which individual days you want to attend.
- For type "Special-Rate Attendee," you will choose both the type of special-rate, and the number of days you want to attend.
- For details and pricing, see the table below.
Step 4: Follow the prompts to get to the Orders (payment) page. After filling in the information, be sure to click on "Finish" to complete your registration.
You will receive a confirmation email from the registration system after your registration is finalized.
If you have a discount code, enter it on the Orders page. Please note that discounts may NOT be combined.
Discounts are available for the following registrants:
- Eclipse Foundation member (registration type "Attendee"): use the code MEMBER. This discount lowers the current price by €120, and may be applied to either a Four-Day Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- Eclipse project committer (registration type "Attendee"): use the code COMMITTER. This discount lowers the current price by €120, and may be applied to either a Four-Day Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- EclipseCon alumni (registration type "Attendee"): use the code ALUMNI. This discount lowers the current price by €120, and may be applied to either a Four-Day Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- OSGi members (registration type "Attendee"): use the code OSGI. This discount lowers the current price by €120, and may be applied to either a Four-Day Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- Sponsors (registration type "Sponsor"): please wait to register until you received your discount code via email. The value of a sponsor discount is 100% of the price of a Three-Day Pass. If you apply your sponsor discount to a Four-Day Pass, you will have a balance due.
- Speakers (registration type "Speaker"): discounts are provided for some speakers.
- For standard talks, the first speaker listed on the talk receives a discount. For tutorials, the first two speakers listed on the tutorial receive a discount.
- If you have submitted a talk, please wait to register until you receive an email indicating if your talk was accepted or declined. If accepted, follow the registration instructions in the email.
- The value of a speaker discount is 100% of the price of a Three-Day Pass. If you apply your speaker discount to a Four-Day Pass, you will have a balance due.
- Note: The "Speaker" registration type will not be active until after the program has been chosen.
Note: If you have chosen the "Special-Rate Attendee" registration type, your payment will not be processed at this point, even though you will provide payment information and click on "Finish." Because Special-Rate Attendee registrations need to be approved, your registration will be held in pending mode until you are approved for the special rate. Once approved, you will be notified, and the system will finalize your registration and process your payment. Note that discount codes may NOT be used with registration type "Special-Rate Attendee." If you are approved, the discounted price will be applied automatically. If you are not approved, we will give you the option to cancel your registration, or pay the regular rate.
All registrants will receive a confirmation email once registration is complete.
If you need help or have questions, please send email to email@example.com.
Registration Passes and Prices
A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations.
|Price - through
|Price - October 2
to October 24
(Monday - Thursday)
|€835 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni, OSGi Member
€955 + VAT for all other attendees
|€935 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni, OSGi Member
€1055 + VAT for all other attendees
(Tuesday - Thursday)
|€775 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni, OSGi Member
€895 + VAT for all other attendees
|€875 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni, OSGi Member
€995 + VAT for all other attendees
|Community Day Pass
|€95 + VAT|
(Tuesday Only, Wednesday Only, or Thursday Only)
|€395 + VAT||€450 + VAT|
|Special-Rate Pass for Non-Corporate & Freelance *||€395 + VAT|
|Special-Rate Pass for Academics & Researchers *||€395 + VAT|
|Special-Rate Pass for Students *||€250 + VAT|
|Special-Rate Pass for Press and Analysts *||Free|
|Tuesday Visit Pass* (Free)||request a Tuesday Visit pass|
* The number of Special-Rate Passes is limited. Use of these passes must be approved. If you choose this type of pass, your registration will be in pending status until the approval process is completed.
- Eclipse Community Day: a full day of activities for working groups and other special initiatives on Monday, October 21; read the details. Eclipse Community Day is included with a Four-Day Pass, or may be purchased separately as a One-Day Pass.
- Project Quality Day: a day of talks about quality assurance in projects on Wednesday, October 23; read the details. No special registration is required to attend Project Quality Day.
In addition to the Eclipse Community Day and Theme Days, we are planning a Community Evening, an IoT Playground, receptions, and networking events.
For more information or to request a group discount, please email us.
The standard group discounts are listed below.
- 5 - 9 registrants: 20%
- 10 - 19 registrants: 25%
- 20 - 29 registrants: 30%
- 30+ registrants: Email for rates
- Conference language is English
- Payments must be made in euros
- A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations
- Lunch is provided each day
If you have questions or need help with registration, please email us.