Things to Know
- The Registration FAQs page includes information on policies, payments, discounts, transfers, cancellations, etc.
- For details on speaker registration, see the Speaker FAQs page.
- All registrants must agree to the Code of Conduct as part of the registration process.
- We strive to protect the privacy of our attendees. Please see EclipseCon and Your Privacy to learn more.
- The conference language is English.
- Lunch is provided each day.
- Payment must be made via credit card in euros.
- 19% German VAT is applied to all registration prices.
Onsite Registration Hours
- Monday, 16 October: 8:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday, 17 October: 8:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, 18 October: 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday, 19 October: 9:00 - 17:00
How to Register
Registration is done on an external site. Clicking on a blue “Register Now” button will take you to that site. BUT – before you click, please read the information below about Pass Types and Discounts. Otherwise, you may pay more than you need to, or miss out on registering for something you want to attend!
Please follow these steps once you are at the registration site.
- Fill in your personal information
- If you have a Special Access Key, enter it in the box (this does not apply to most registrants)
- Choose your pass type
- If you have a Coupon Code, enter it in the Coupon Code box and click on "APPLY"
- Complete the rest of the information
- Be sure to click on “REGISTER” at the end
- You will receive an email confirmation from the registration system after your registration is complete
Community Day is on Monday, October 16, the day before the main conference starts. Attendance is included with an All-Access Pass for EclipseCon. It is also available as a standalone event. To learn more, visit the Community Day page.
- All-Access Pass: Monday - Thursday. Includes Community Day and EclipseCon
- Three-Day Pass: Tuesday - Thursday. Includes EclipseCon
- Community Day Only Pass: Monday only
- Special Passes: Tuesday - Thursday. Registrants must be pre-qualified to register with a Special Pass; each type is limited in number. Special Pass registrants may add Community Day to their pass when registering for an additional cost of €40 plus VAT.
Discounts are implemented via Coupon Codes, and are available for the following registrants. Discounts may not be combined.
- Eclipse Foundation member: Coupon Code MEMBER. This discount lowers the current price by €100, and may be applied to either an All-Access Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- Eclipse project committer: Coupon Code COMMITTER. This discount lowers the current price by €100, and may be applied to either an All-Access Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- EclipseCon alumni: Coupon Code ALUMNI. This discount lowers the current price by €100, and may be applied to either an All-Access Pass or a Three-Day Pass.
- Sponsors: Please wait to register until you receive your Coupon Code via email. A sponsor discount may be used on either a Three-Day Pass or an All-Access Pass.
- Speakers: Full discounts are provided for some speakers; see your speaker “Accept Email” for more information. EclipseCon policy is to assign the speaker discount to the FIRST speaker listed on a standard talk, and to the FIRST and SECOND speakers listed on a tutorial. A speaker discount may be used on either a Three-Day Pass or an All-Access Pass.
- Press & Analysts: A limited number of free registrations are available for pre-qualified press. Use this email link to request.
19% German VAT is applied to all registrations.
|Pass Type||Price - through
|Price - September 30
to October 19
(Monday - Thursday)
|€875 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni
€975 + VAT for all other attendees
|€1020 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni
€1120 + VAT for all other attendees
(Tuesday - Thursday)
|€850 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni
€950 + VAT for all other attendees
|€995 + VAT for Member, Committer, Alumni
€1095 + VAT for all other attendees
|Community Day Only Pass
|€40 + VAT|
|Special Pass for Non-Corporate / Freelance||€595 + VAT|
|Special Pass for Academics / Researchers||€595 + VAT|
If you need a document from us in order to obtain travel documents, please request one by completing this form. We can provide a signed letter as an email attachment that confirms your status as an EclipseCon registrant. Here is an example of a letter.
Group discounts are available for five or more registrations from the same organization. The amount of the discount depends upon the number of registrants.
- 5 - 14 attendees: 25% discount
- 15 - 30 attendees: 30% discount
- 30+ attendees: Email us
For more information or to request a group discount, please email us.
If you have questions or need help with registration, please email us.