This session targets beginners to the Eclipse Arrowhead project. Some understadning of software and/or automation will be beneficial for the attende.
An introduction to the Eclipse Arrowhead, a framework for creation of industrial automation and digitalisation solutions. The Eclipse Arrowhead architecture is based on SOA and provides support for fully distributed automation solution based on IoT at the edge. Extensive interoperability, hard real time, scalability and security is provided. The interoperability support provides interperability accross protocols and to other platforms/architectures. In the pipe is support for advanced and complex SoS and SoCPS solutions enabling implementation of Industry4.0 architectures like RAMI4.0 and IIRA.
Eclipse Arrowhead provides a set of micro services enabling the design and operation of industrial automation solutions. This session will provide the basics on how to create industrial automation solutions based on Eclipse Arrowhead. The following topics will be discussed:
- Architecture fundamentals - Autonomous operation, secure operartion, real time, ...
- Engineering tools - Modeling tools - SysML, Management tools, Deployment tools, ...
- Example solutions - Control system implementation
- Avialability of docuementation, support, code etc.
- Roadmap for further development
The ambition of this session is to provide attendees with a first insigth to Eclispe Arrowhead it's capabilites and possible usage.