We will present the evolution of Eclipse Sirius: the easiest way to get your own modeling tool, and soon to even deploy it on the cloud!
Sirius is a well-established Eclipse project to create graphical modeling workbenches as quick as a flash. The technology has been used in production for more than 10 years and led to the creation of an impressive number of graphical modelers. The Sirius website gallery demonstrates 45 of those workbenches recorded over the years and a new era is starting now that we can such deploy tools on the web.
During this talk we will present :
- how to define your domain based on EMF and Ecore,
- how to use Sirius to specify a tooling composed of graphical modelers, trees and form based editors in a glimpse,
- how your tooling look and behave in Eclipse RCP,
- how you can deploy from the same definition, your tooling on the cloud,
- a demo of the capabilities of the resulting web modeling workbench.
We will walk through the features available on this modeling environment as of the latest Sirius release through a demo and then present the roadmap.
Come to discover how to create in 15 minutes a graphical modeling workbench dedicated to your domain easily accessible to anyone from their browser.