Do you wonder how EGit, Gerrit Code Review and many other Java applications work with Git repositories?
Do you want to learn how JGit (and native Git)
- can detect quickly what happened to the files in your workspace since you created the last commit
- implement locking on the file system
- implement transactions to avoid data corruption e.g. due to a broken connection when fetching an update from the git server
Are you interested in
- an overview how to use the JGit API
- what's in the latest releases and what's cooking for the next one ?
Then this talk is for you.