Registration Is Open
Our new system is ready, and we have opened registration. Please note these new features, especially if you have registered in the past. The process has changed!
- We are using Single-Sign-On (SSO) for logging into the registration system. If you already have an eclipse.org account, you will log in using that instead of creating a separate account that is just used for registration. If you need to create an eclipse.org account, simply visit this page. SSO is not only more convenient, but also provides better security for your data.
- When registering, you may choose a Four-Day Pass that includes Community Day on Monday, or a Three-Day Pass for Tuesday through Thursday. You may also choose to register for a One-Day Pass for any of the four days of the conference, and you may combine One-Day Passes as well.
- The "typical" discounts for speakers, sponsors, members, committers, alumni, etc. are applied to a Three-Day Pass. If you use one of these discounts and choose a Four-Day Pass, you will owe a small balance to cover the cost of Community Day.
- We are again offering substantial discounts for Special-Rate Attendees. The system allows you to apply for these discounts during the registration process, and the approval process is also automatic.
- Please be sure to read the details on the website Registration page, including the step-by-step process that describes the new sytem.
- We look forward to seeing you at EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event in October!