Welcome to the EclipseCon 2022 Call for Proposals
EclipseCon is the primary gathering place for the Eclipse ecosystem, offering a unique opportunity for our diverse communities to share ideas, to learn from each other, and to celebrate our collective accomplishments and successes. We are very excited to be preparing for an in-person event this year. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ludwigsburg!
We are proud to say that the sessions at EclipseCon are chosen by an independent program committee made up of volunteers from the Eclipse community. To learn more about the committee, visit the About the Program Committee page.
- Please read the Submission FAQs page if you are new to the conference, or have questions about submitting.
- If you have questions about being a speaker, please refer to the Speaker FAQs page for more information.
- You must have an eclipse.org account before you can submit a talk. See this section of the Submissions FAQs page for more information. Note that anyone added as a co-speaker to a submission also needs to have an account.
- We strongly encourage the actual speakers to submit their own proposals. We want speakers who are engaged with the community and really want to speak at the conference. Sometimes a third party will submit on a speaker’s behalf. The program committee will review all proposals, but proposals submitted by third parties will be given lower priority.
- Talks are 35 minutes long, and should include some time at the end for the audience to ask questions.
- Most speakers receive a free Three Day Pass, but not all. For details, please see this section of the Speaker FAQs page. Note that Three Day passes do not include access to Community Day; speakers wishing to attend Community Day must pay the Community Day registration fee.
- April 18: submissions open
- June 1: early-bird submission deadline
- June 15: final submission deadline
- July 1 (approximately): program chosen, and submitters notified
Visit this page to view all the topic descriptions together.
To see what talks have already been submitted for each topic, click on the topic icon.
Ready to Submit?
Click the button to go to the submission form. But first:
- Please read the important information at the top of the Submission Form before you send in your talk. It outlines what you are agreeing to when you submit.
- You must be logged in to your eclipse.org account before submitting a talk; see info above.
- The system will not send a confirmation email to acknowledge your submission. To verify that your talk has been received, see the list of proposed sessions.