We recognize that the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to be ever evolving, and many people have questions about whether to register, and what happens if things get worse in terms of community spread as the event draws nearer. We hope the information below will help you make a decision about planning to attend EclipseCon 2022.
- EclipseCon 2022 is currently planned as a face-to-face (F2F) event only. Should circumstances change dramatically, then we will make the decision to either move the event entirely online, or to postpone the F2F event to a later date.
- We will not be changing EclipseCon 2022 to be a hybrid event. Given the format, we don’t feel that hybrid would provide a good experience for either online or F2F attendees.
- The community is encouraged to register and to book their hotel. Should we subsequently have to postpone or cancel the event, we will give registered attendees the option of a full refund, or a credit to attend the postponed event. Ensuring that travel expenses are refundable is left to each individual attendee.
- We will be following the venue policies and local government regulations related to COVID-19 and other health and safety issues, including masking, room capacity, and other concerns. If there is a change in policy by the venue or local authorities, we will update the website and notify registered attendees. Please visit this site for current government policies and COVID information. Currently, the venue has no specific health and safety requirements.
- We understand that each individual will have a different risk tolerance for attending, and may change their minds after registering. Cancellation requests received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 5, 2022, will receive a full refund. As noted above, we recommend that you book refundable travel.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.