- We are following the health guidelines set forth for events by the state of Baden-Württemberg.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don't come to the event!
- We encourage the use of masks for anyone who wishes to do so.
- We have a limited number of masks and test kits available at the Registration desk. If you are feeling unwell, we encourage you to take a COVID test.
- To report a positive COVID test result related to EclipseCon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respect your privacy and not disclose your personal information.
- If any attendees report they were COVID-positive at the event or shortly thereafter, we will share this fact with all attendees via email (again, without disclosing personal information).
Planning Your Attendance
We recognize that the COVID-19 global pandemic continues to be ever evolving, and many people have questions about whether to register, and what happens if things get worse in terms of community spread as the event draws nearer. We hope the information below will help you make a decision about planning to attend EclipseCon 2022.
- EclipseCon 2022 is currently planned as a face-to-face (F2F) event only. Should circumstances change dramatically, then we will make the decision to either move the event entirely online, or to postpone the F2F event to a later date.
- We will not be changing EclipseCon 2022 to be a hybrid event. Given the format, we don’t feel that hybrid would provide a good experience for either online or F2F attendees.
- The community is encouraged to register and to book their hotel. Should we subsequently have to postpone or cancel the event, we will give registered attendees the option of a full refund, or a credit to attend the postponed event. Ensuring that travel expenses are refundable is left to each individual attendee.
- We will be following the venue policies and local government regulations related to COVID-19 and other health and safety issues, including masking, room capacity, and other concerns. If there is a change in policy by the venue or local authorities, we will update the website and notify registered attendees. Please visit this site for current government policies and COVID information. Currently, the venue has no specific health and safety requirements.
- We understand that each individual will have a different risk tolerance for attending, and may change their minds after registering. Cancellation requests received via email to email@example.com on or before October 5, 2022, will receive a full refund. As noted above, we recommend that you book refundable travel.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.