Welcome to the EclipseCon Sponsor Guidelines page.
We are using Swapcard as our conference platform, and you will be using the tools in the Swapcard Exhibitor Center to configure your booth, manage your team, and interact with attendees. To help you with this, we are providing a Sponsor Guide documents and live online training.
The conference team has configured a standard booth for each sponsor, using the information you provided for the EclipseCon website (name, logo, URL, and company description). All other elements of the booth in the Swapcard platform are optional and are up to the exhibitor team to add, as you will learn during the training and read about in the sponsor guides.
- September 10: Deadline for submitting sponsored talks (Elite sponsors)
- September 30: Registration deadline for early access to Swapcard for booth building (to register, start here)
- September 30: Deadline to request a Spotlight Session (see below)
- October 4: Sponsors have access to Swapcard to start booth building
- October 15: Booth completion deadline
- October 18: All attendees have access to Swapcard, including booths
- October 25: Community Day
- October 26 - 28: EclipseCon 2021
Spotlight Sessions are a new benefit for sponsors who wish to organize one. Essentially, the session is a multi-person video call or webinar that happens within Swapcard (rather than using an external tool like Zoom). These 30-minute sessions will be conducted entirely by sponsors themselves, though we will provide training. They are scheduled during the main conference hours and added to the conference agenda along with all the other sessions. If you would like more information, let us know.
Privacy of Attendee DataWe have prepared this guide about privacy of attendee data to explain how private data is shared in the Swapcard platform. Please be sure to read it so that you can follow your company’s procedures for GDPR compliance.
2021 Sponsor Guides
Click on the images below to access the guides as pdfs.
Booth Building Guide
Sponsor Networking Guide
Spotlight Session Guide
If you have questions or need help, please contact us at email@example.com.