Welcome to EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event registration.
Things to Know
- Special content: Info and registration for Eclipse Community Day and Theme Days
- Discount codes: List of codes and qualifications (note that these must be entered on the payment page in the registration system)
- Registration FAQs: Policies, payment options, discounts, transfers, cancellations, etc.
- Speaker FAQs: Speaker registration information
- Code of Conduct: Code of Conduct for our events
What We Do with Your Personal Data
A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations.
to October 25
|All Access Pass for Member, Committer,
Alumni, OSGi Member
|€715 + VAT||€815 + VAT|
|All-Access Pass||€835 + VAT||€935 + VAT|
|One-day*||€385 + VAT||€445 + VAT|
|Non-Corporate & Freelance Pass* (€390 + VAT)||request a non-corporate / freelance pass|
|Academic Pass* (€390 + VAT)||request an academic pass|
|Student Pass* (€250 + VAT)||request a student pass|
|Press and Analyst Pass* (Free)||request a press pass|
|Tuesday Visit Pass* (Free)||request a Tuesday Visit pass|
*limited number of passes available
- Eclipse Community Day: a full day of activities for working groups and other special initiatives on Monday, October 22, the day before the conference; read the details. Please note that registration discounts for the conference (for sponsors, speakers, etc.) do NOT apply to the Eclipse Community Day. We are not able to offer discounts to the Eclipse Community Day.
- IoT Day: a day of talks about IoT on Tuesday, October 23; read the details
- Project Quality Day: a day of talks about quality assurance in projects on Wednesday, October 24; read the details
In addition to the Eclipse Community Day and Theme Days, we are planning an IoT Playground, BoFs, receptions, and evening community activities.
Special Content Registration
|Eclipse Community Day||IoT Day||Project Quality Day|
|Conference attendees||€60 + VAT
Select as an additional item when registering for the conference
|Special content only||€60 + VAT
Register here and select Eclipse Community Day only
|€165 + VAT
Register here and select IoT Day only
|€165 + VAT
Register here and select Project Quality Day only
Pay Us a Visit!
Curious about the conference? Spend Tuesday afternoon and evening with us (October 23) with no admission fee. Attend the keynote talk, visit the exhibits, check out the activities, socialize at the Stammtisch, and enjoy the evening entertainment (limited number of passes available; this pass does not include access to talks other than the keynote).
All registration discounts are provided through discount codes. If you expect a discount, please do not register before you know your discount code. Details about discounts are on the Registration FAQs page. Please note that the codes below apply to All Access Passes only. Here's a quick summary:
- Committers: COMMITTER
- Members: MEMBER
- Alumni: ALUMNI
- OSGi: OSGI
- Speakers: Code will be emailed to you
- Sponsors: Code will be emailed to you
For more information or to request a group discount, please email us.
- 5 - 9 registrants: 20%
- 10 - 19 registrants: 25%
- 20 - 29 registrants: 30%
- 30+: request discount by emailing us
- Conference language is English
- Payments must be made in euros
- A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations
- Lunch is provided each day
If you have questions or need help with registration, please email us.