This talk explains the different working mechanisms of the Java Spring framework and how to integrate it in cloud, model view controller and other frameworks.
Before joining the talk, please install java and apache maven onto your computers so that you can follow. This talk is suitable for software developers from other language backgrounds (c#, python, kotlin etc) to move to do Java development and Java development support work. You can find more resources on learning Spring Java from these books. You will understand how to use thymeleaf which is a template engine to build java spring applications using MVC.
1. Spring In Action: Sixth Edition By Craig Walls
2. Spring Boot In Action: Fifth Edition By Craig Walls
3. Spring Microservices In Action by John Canell
4. Reactive Spring by Josh Long and Star Buxman
5. Spring Security In Action By Laurentju Spitka
6. ExpertSpring MVC and Web Flow by Seth Ladd (Apress)
7. Spring5 Recipes A Problem Solution Approach By Marten Denium, Daniel Rubio and Josh Long
8. Professional Java Development with the Spring Framework by Rod Johnson, Jürgen Höller, Thomas Risberg, Colin Sampaleanu
9. Pro Spring 5.0 By Juliana Cosmina, Rob Harrop, Chris Schafer and Clarence Ho
10. Spring Boot Up and Running By Mark Heckler