Life After the End Game - Long Term Support
Serious use of Eclipse software means being able to service it over a long period of time. - sometimes decades.. Developers needing that kind of lifecycle must have a way to maintain the code they depend on. The Long Term Support (LTS) working group provides the infrastructure and business model to make supporting open source content a reality.
Relying on Eclipse technology for your industrial-strength applications is possible. Come find out how!
Eclipse Project Developers will learn how to:
- get projects building in LTS
- become a service provider and reach out to customers
- leverage your working group to access LTS
Eclipse Users will learn how to:
- find the right support for Eclipse projects you depend on
- connect with the Eclipse developers directly
- get service contracts in place