Extending Eclipse Che to build custom cloud IDEs
Eclipse Che: High performance, open source software developer environments in the cloud.
In this session, internals of Eclipse Che will be described and explained. Session will highlight how to customize the development platform by adding or developing new plug-ins or set of extensions.
The development of extensions will include client side and server side extensions.
- how to register custom actions in the Che IDE menu
- how to create new set of commands
- how to use a custom docker image for the workspace of projects.
- how to add support for a new coding language
- how to generate a custom assembly with all pre-defined plug-ins