The CDT Summit is an informal gathering of committers and contributors of the CDT, Linux Tools, PTP, and Trace Compass communities to discuss project direction, ongoing work, proposed changes and enhancements, and any other topic of interest to the participants.
The Summit is on Monday, March 7, beginning at 9:00. Plans include a dinner on Monday evening for Summit attendees, and attendance at the dinner is limited. (Yes, there will be beer!)
The Summit will be followed by three days of EclipseCon presentations, including an Embedded track and a Languages and Tools track that are of particular interest to the CDT community.
Questions? Email us.
How to Sign Up
To register for the Summit, contribute to the agenda, or just to learn more, see the here.
|CDT Summit Proposed Agenda
Welcome and agenda adjustment
- What's new in CDT?
- Demo of full GDB console (with a prompt, history, completion, etc.)
- New Source Lookup feature
- Plan for next CDT releases
- Oxygen goes to 3 update releases: September, December, March
||Lunch provided by EclipseCon
- CDT 9.0 API status
- Can we find some time at EclipseCon for an API cleanup hackathon?
- Automated UI Testing
- RCPTT demo and planned improvements
- CPP Package content
- C/C++ Standalone Debugger package (like Trace Compass Standalone package)
- What shall we do with our current CDT Launches?
- How do we tell our users about cool features?
- Mylyn notifications, like the AERI uses
||Happy Hour (Exhibit Area)
||Summit dinner free of charge for attendees (signup required)