Welcome to the EclipseCon sponsor prospectus page!
Conference at a Glance
- Eleventh annual EclipseCon North America conference
- 800+ attendees
- Co-located with FOSS4G NA
- March 9-12, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, Burlingame, California
- A day of tutorials on March 9
- Three days of technical sessions
- Theme Days with focused content
- Exhibit Area
- Evening social gatherings for attendees
- Birds of a Feather (BoF) meetings in the evening
EclipseCon 2015 will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, California. Burlingame is just a few minutes away from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco, and is the gateway to Silicon Valley.
The typical EclipseCon attendee is an experienced software developer or architect. Roughly 25% - 30% of EclipseCon attendees are in a leadership position. Here is a partial list of companies who attended EclipseCon 2014: Boeing, Cerner, Cisco, Dell, Extol International Inc., Ericsson, IBM, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oracle, Qualcomm, RedHat, SunGard, Thales, and Twitter.
How to Sign Up
A pdf version of the prospectus is available for download here.
The following packages and add-on options are our standard offerings. We have other options available. Please contact us if you would like to share your ideas and discuss other sponsorship opportunities.
|All Access passes||4||2||1||1|
|Exhibits Only passes||4||2||1|
|Sponsored speaking slots||1|
|Discount on add-ons||30%||20%|
|Logo on the conference website|
|Company description on the conference website|
|Sponsored BoF||1 two-hour slot||1 one-hour slot|
|A link to your site from Eclipse Foundation social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+)||2||1|
|30-day advertisement on eclipse.org (subject to availability)|
|Company banner and literature in Day room|
|Price||$14,500 for alumni and members; $19,500 for others||$7,500 for alumni and members; $9,500 for others||$5,000 for alumni and members; $6,000 for others||$3,000||$500|
Gold, silver, and bronze packages include a table-top display space in the exhibit area. Sponsors may substitute their own display that meets the size specifications for their exhibit space. The exhibit space may vary with the type of sponsor; be sure to contact us for details about supplying your own display.
|Add-on Price List|
|Exclusive lanyard sponsor||Your logo displayed on the conference lanyards (deadline to order is January 31, 2015)||$5,000|
|Non-exclusive lanyard sponsor||Available after January 31, 2015 (three available)||$2,500|
|Video recording sponsor||Your logo displayed on the starting thumbnail for all EclipseCon NA conference video recordings distributed from YouTube (deadline to order is January 31, 2015)||$3,000|
|Exclusive reception sponsor||Includes prominent signage/logo display at a reception (two available)||$4,000|
|Lunch sponsor||Includes prominent signage/logo display at lunch (four available)||$3,000|
|Daily Agenda sponsor||Exclusive Daily Agenda sponsor for all four days
Daily Agenda sponsor for one day (four available)
Includes your logo on all daily agenda postings and handouts
Exhibit Area Map
Each booth space is 10 feet wide x 5 feet deep, and includes a draped counter-height table, two stools, a pin board, power, and wastebasket.
Exhibit Area Hours
- Monday: 16:00 - 18:00 (including Happy Hour, 16:30 - 17:30)
- Tuesday: 10:00 - 19:00 (including Exhibitors Reception, 18:00 - 19:00)
- Wednesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Setup and Teardown
- Exhibitor Setup: Monday, 12:00 - 16:00
- Exhibitor Teardown: Wednesday, 16:15 - 18:00.
Earliest time for freight pickup is 16:15; show floor must be clear by 18:00.
- January 15, 2015: deadline for sponsored talk submissions
- January 31, 2015: deadline for choosing exclusive lanyard sponsorship
- January 31, 2015: deadline for choosing video sponsorship
- Sponsored speaking slots are standard length (35 minutes)
- All add-on options are subject to availability
- All exhibitor locations are subject to availability
- The exhibitor location map is approximate and the map is not to scale
- All Access passes allow individuals to attend all sessions, keynotes, meals, receptions, and activities
- Exhibits Only passes allow individuals to be present in the exhibit area, sponsored presentations, and receptions; sponsors with Exhibits Only passes may also attend lunch
- Click here to download the Exhibitor Kit as a pdf file.