SOA Symposium: Workflow and Integration Open Bar
At the symposium, projects leads of these active SOA projects
- BPMN2 Modeler - Full BPMN2 Modeling in Eclipse
- Mangrove - BPM and SOA Model Integration
- Winery - The Only Open Source Tool with Full Support of the Cloud Software Standard TOSCA
- Stardust - The Largest Open Source BPM Suite in the Industry
will demonstrate their latest features, such as
- Stardust Mobile Workflow
- Winery General Funcationality
We will also discuss and show integration among the above projects, such as
- BPMN2 as Lingua Franca
- Stardust Monitoring for Mangrove Models
- Winery Integration into Stardust Leveraging Browser Modeler Plug-Ins
as well as discussing next steps of collaboration.
The session is open to everyone. We will have an introduction round at the beginning and cover requirements and topics brought up by participants, in addition or even alternatively to the above.
If the scheduled time is not enough, we will continue at the real bar – as usual with the SOA project. Let's say we will continue at the real bar in any event…