Advanced tests in Tycho
We all test our applications with JUnit or a similar framework, right?
But how many tests the more advanced aspects of the application such as
- the content of the update site
- whether older applications and/or the Eclipse IDE can be updated to the newest version
- that all icons and resources specified in the plugin.xml is in fact present
- that all Declarative Services are well specified
- that source bundles does not include anything unwanted
In this talk, I will show how you can test for all of these things, and provide links to a number of working examples on GitHub.