1. Can you please briefly introduce yourself?
2. What is your talk about and what do you hope people will learn?
It is handled primarily by
- navigating the code using a well-behaved IDE
- writing lots of unit tests for each module
Orion obviously! Its editing feature is fantastic, performant, and pleasant.
5. What do you think about web IDEs like Orion or Cloud9?
I think its future is very bright. Always-connected environment means that web-based IDEs will see its increased adoption in the near future.