Since 2014, the Eclipse Foundation has been invited to join European Research projects to assist them in dissemination, community building, and OSS best practices. Today, we are directly involved in several EU projects and are in touch with several others who are interested in joining our dynamic community. Some of these projects are just starting, others are in the middle of their timeline and one is finishing in December 2018. Each of these projects has or will have an Eclipse project created on our forge.
The purpose of this session is to give an opportunity to the projects to present to the Eclipse community on the progress of their projects.
The following projects are schedule to particpate:
- AGILE: An adaptive and modular gateway for the Internet of Things
- AMASS: Architecture-driven, Multi-concern and Seamless Assurance and Certification of Cyber-Physical Systems
- APPSTACLE: Open standard Application Platform for Cars and Transportation Vehicles
- CROSSMINER: Developer-Centric Knowledge Mining from Large Open-Source Software Repositories
- GEMOC: Framework for designing and integrating EMF-based modeling languages
- PDP4E: Methods and tools for GDPR compliance through Privacy and Data Protection Engineering
- STAMP: Software Testing Amplification