Experience how all apps, mobile or web, are built the same way with iizi!
Discover how one Java code and app streaming technology enables you to build a single cross-platform app for all devices and browsers.
Based on Eclipse IDE, Data Tools Platform (DTP) and Jetty web server, the iizi platform includes prototyping in real-time, UI design, debugging and testing, deployment, a production server with hosting and creation of web and mobile apps for tablet and phone for Android and iOS.
This introduction to iizi will cover:
- The iizi event driven streamed architecture.
- Using the VirtualSpace to model your app.
- Prototyping the UI attached to the VirtualSpace.
- Running the prototype on live devices during construction.
- Using localization with automatic translation for multi-language apps.
- Writing Java code for events in the VirtualSpace or the UI.
- Using data connectors to populate VirtualSpace data (SQL, Web services).
- Building and deploying the final iiziApp.
- Experience New Gen apps live: “Follow-Me” and “Share”.
- Creating a customized app for Android for Google Play and iOS App Store for publishing on the “stores”.
(Optional attendee requirement: download iiziRun Developer from Google Play or the App Store to your phone or tablet. Laptop users can use a modern browser. This requirement enables you to experience the prototype and app live.)
Come and see us in our “Mindus” exhibitor booth 7 for more live experiences!