In this session, we will present and discuss various initiatives from the Eclipse Automotive space.
Currently the following projects and working groups have agreed to participate:
- SUMO is a free and open traffic simulation toolsuite.
- OpenADx is focused on the Advanced Driving tool chain. The goal is to accelerate AD development through open collaboration and open source.
- openMDM implements a platform to manage measurement data.
- Eclipse Kuksa, a project related to the ITEA research project APPSTACLE. This project aims to provide technologies across the connected vehicle domain.
- Eclipse APP4MC - a platform for engineering embedded multi- and many-core software systems.
Of course the topics are not limited to the above list. Please send us an email if you would like to add your own area of interest / your project.
More information will be added here as it becomes available!
Space is limited. So please register as soon as possible for this unconference session
Ralph Mueller Eclipse Foundation