Meet the research community
Meet the research community at EclipseCon France!
- Visit the Open Research labs exhibit and meet the researchers working in projects ranging from Automotive and IoT to data mining and GDPR compliance (see the whole list below)
- Get a quick introduction to the projects at the lightening talks session on Wednesday June 13th.
- Visit workshops on GDPR for Engineers and on the AGAIL IoT platform. Test drive Gemoc at the Hackathon. All at the Unconference on June 12
- Learn more about Eclipse Kuksa at the talk, Eclipse Kuksa: Developing an open source connected vehicle ecosystem
Here are the projects participating at the conference:
- AGILE: An adaptive and modular gateway for the Internet of Things
- AMASS: Architecture-driven, Multi-concern and Seamless Assurance and Certification of Cyber-Physical Systems
- APPSTACLE: Open standard Application Platform for Cars and Transportation Vehicles
- CROSSMINER: Developer-Centric Knowledge Mining from Large Open-Source Software Repositories
- GEMOC: Framework for designing and integrating EMF-based modeling languages
- PDP4E: Methods and tools for GDPR compliance through Privacy and Data Protection Engineering
- STAMP: Software Testing Amplification
Learn more on the our research pages.