Showtime Demos are scheduled during the lunch break on Wednesday, June 21.
There are two demo stations. Each station will have three different demos. The demos are short, and will repeat during the 20-minute demo time slot. The demo schedule will be available soon.
Click on the titles in the list below to see details about each topic.
- A RESTful microservice for querying p2 repository contents - Karsten Thoms
- Visualizing Xtext models with Sirius - Beyond Lines and Boxes - Hendrik Buender
- Modelling Lego applications - Ansgar Radermacher and Pauline Deville
- Rapid Prototyping of Eclipse RCP Applications - Patrik Suzzi
- Driving the Eclipse PolarSys Rover with UML-RT and Papyrus-RT - Nicolas Hili
- What can Papyrus for Real Time 1.0 do for you - Charles Rivet