- Code in the cloud with Eclipse Che and Docker by Stevan Le Meur [Codenvy], Florent Benoit
- Capra: A Configurable and Extendable EMF based Traceability Tool by Salome Maro, Gothenburg University
- Succeed with Eclipse: Large Scale by Markus Duft, SSI Schaefer
- Fast Unit tests for Eclipse plugins - possible architectures and available tooling by Aurelien Pupier, Red Hat
- Introduction to the Arduino Eclipse plugin by Jan Baeyens
by Johan Stokking
The Things Network has provided an entire city with a new breed of wireless data network, inspired more than 100 cities around the world to do the same, and raised € 300,000 through a crowd sourcing campaign to build the network world wide. All the components to build the network are open source. Johan tells The Things Network story..
Last year we invited one of the EU's leading thinkers on energy infrastructures and Smart Grids for our keynote speaker. The PC is well into the search for this year, but if you have a suggestion, we'd love to hear from you!
In case you missed the 2015 conference you can check out a talk or two on YouTube. Here are some of the most viewed.
- Oomph: Eclipse the Way You Want It presented by Ed Merks, itemis and Eike Stepper, ES - Computersysteme
- Building Business UIs with EMF Forms by Maximilian Koegel, EclipseSource Munich
- Eclipse & Gradle - The best of both worlds by Etienne Studer, Gradle Inc.
- Code in the cloud with Eclipse Che by Stevan Le Meur, Codenvy and Sun TAN, Serli
- Systems Modeling with the ARCADIA method and the Capella tool by Pascal Roques, PRFC