Welcome to the EclipseCon France Speaker FAQs.
- How do I add speakers when creating a submission?
- What are the registration discounts for speakers?
- How do I register as a speaker?
- How do I get my discount code?
- Does everyone listed on a talk need to register for the conference?
- What should I do if I have to cancel my talk?
How do I add speakers when creating a submission?
A user can only be added as a speaker for a talk if she/he has a valid eclipse.org account and if they have successfully logged in to an EclipseCon website at least once in the past year.
What are the registration discounts for speakers?
- Standard Talks: Each accepted Standard Talk earns one 100%-off discount for the Conference Only on 8-9 June, plus a special price of €100 for the Workshops on 7 June
- Workshops: Each accepted Workshop earns two 100%-off discounts for the Conference and Workshops on 7-9 June; the discount goes to the first and second speakers listed on the talk
- Note that we are not able to provide discounts for Ignite Talk presenters
- Speaker discounts are not transferable; unauthorized use will result in your registration being cancelled and additional registration fees may be incurred
- All speakers must register for the conference in order to attend the session and give the talk
How do I register as a speaker?
Speaker discounts are implemented via discount codes. If you have submitted a talk, please do not register until you know the status of your submissions. Your accept email from the submission system will include detailed information on registering with a speaker discount code.
How do I get my discount code?
Codes will be emailed to accepted speakers after the program is chosen.
Does everyone listed on a talk need to register for the conference?
All speakers listed on a talk need to register.
What should I do if I have to cancel my talk?
First, try to find a colleague who can fill in for you and then email us to let us know. Registrations are transferable if your plans change. If you must cancel, please email us as soon as possible so that we can fill your place in the program with a talk on the waiting list.
Send us an email.