Plan your day with the program overview and these tips:
- 09:00 Join the welcome and get a hint of the talks to follow during the Speaker Pitches
- 12:25 Take a break to see the Showtime demos
- 14:00 Keynote: Building a Global, Open Source, Crowd Sourced IoT Network, Johan Stokking, The Things Network
- 17:30 Catch the Ignite talks and Speaker Pitches
- 19:30 Great weather for the reception at Le Rowing
At EclipseCon France, we love to meet the Eclipse community. Project leaders, committers, users… the Eclipse family is composed of enthusiastic and passionate members. Each edition is an opportunity to get feedback on Eclipse Sirius, our solution to create custom graphical modeling tools dedicated to any business domain..
Editor's note: You can learn more about Sirius and Melanie Bats's talk "Let me Sirius that for you" on her blog.
The conference is more than just exciting sessions and in-depth workshops. It's also a gathering of the community where we make new friends, reconnect with colleagues, and enjoy a summer evening (or two) in Toulouse.
- Catch a demo at the Showtime demos held over lunch on Wednesday Jun 8, 12:25-13:50
- Ignite your ideas! See the Ignite talks on Wednesday, June 8, 17:30
- Can't decide which talks to see next? Let the Speaker Pitches help you decide!
- Live drawing by the CommitStrip team - before their keynote on Thursday
- Meet & Greet, Tuesday, June 7, 17:30 - 19:30, De Danù Irish Pub
- EclipseCon France Reception, Wednesday, June 8, 19:30, Le Rowing
Microsoft ? Is this still surprising to you ? Well may be .. Though this is not news anymore but we're happy to be present @Eclipsecon for the 1st year …
Maximilian Koegel gives a preview of what you'll learn when you visit his Angular JS workshop, his talk on EMF Forms and his ignite talk on JSON Forms.
EclipseCon France is only a couple of weeks away. I’m looking forward to this great conference with its carefully selected program in a beautiful city. And, I’m definitely looking forward to presenting three topics!
On Tuesday the conference starts with the tutorials and we start with our tutorial on AngularJS..