Plan your day with the program overview and these tips:
- 09:00 Join the welcome and get a hint of the talks to follow during the Speaker Pitches
- 12:25 Take a break to see the Showtime demos
- 14:00 Keynote: Building a Global, Open Source, Crowd Sourced IoT Network, Johan Stokking, The Things Network
- 17:30 Catch the Ignite talks and Speaker Pitches
- 19:30 Great weather for the reception at Le Rowing
At EclipseCon France, we love to meet the Eclipse community. Project leaders, committers, users… the Eclipse family is composed of enthusiastic and passionate members. Each edition is an opportunity to get feedback on Eclipse Sirius, our solution to create custom graphical modeling tools dedicated to any business domain..
Editor's note: You can learn more about Sirius and Melanie Bats's talk "Let me Sirius that for you" on her blog.
- Code in the cloud with Eclipse Che and Docker by Stevan Le Meur [Codenvy], Florent Benoit
- Capra: A Configurable and Extendable EMF based Traceability Tool by Salome Maro, Gothenburg University
- Succeed with Eclipse: Large Scale by Markus Duft, SSI Schaefer
- Fast Unit tests for Eclipse plugins - possible architectures and available tooling by Aurelien Pupier, Red Hat
- Introduction to the Arduino Eclipse plugin by Jan Baeyens