We are having another Unconference, so make your plans to be in Toulouse early!
From the beginning, we intended EclipseCon France to be the best conference for the communities of the various Eclipse Working Groups. To give the Working Groups and associated communities even more networking opportunities, we created the Eclipse Unconference.
The 2015 Unconference will start on Monday afternoon, 22 June, and continue on Tuesday, 23 June (the two days preceding EclipseCon France 2015). The location is ENSEEIHT in downtown Toulouse.
The Unconference is collaborative, so please help develop the agenda by submitted a proposal on the Unconference wiki page.
The principles are simple:
- No presentations or talk tracks (that format is reserved for the conference)
- Collaborative project meetings on Monday afternoon
- Hackathons, coding sessions, and brainstorming sessions on Tuesday
- Poster session during Tuesday lunch
- A group dinner on Tuesday evening, June 23, to cap off the Unconference
The fee for the Unconference is €50 plus VAT, and includes coffee breaks and lunch. You may register for the Unconference when you sign up for EclipseCon France, or you may register for the Unconference only.
Continue the networking over dinner at a local Toulouse restaurant! There is a separate fee of €50 plus VAT for the dinner, and space is limited. Sign up when you register for the Unconference.
When: June 23 at 20h
Address: Allée Alfred Mayssonnie, 31400 Toulouse
Questions about the Unconference? Email us.