Modeling will be on stage again this year at EclipseCon France. France is a leader in modeling, whether through its research teams that lead this area of Sotware and System Engineering, or through the companies that provide modeling tools and services. It is not an incident that two out of three Gold sponsors this year are known for their modeling expertise (CEA LIST, Obeo).
This year's edition will be particularly rich in modeling-related topics and presentations - almost one quarter of the sessions! Among them are:
- Systems Modeling with the ARCADIA method and the Capella tool
- Sirius Workshop: Advanced graphical editors for your DSL
- Polarsys' Rover Use Case
- Model Migration with Edapt
- Easy Scripting - Easy Modeling
- Breathe life into your Designer!
- Modeling Cyber-Physical Systems
- Sirius 3.0 : Faster, Stronger and Smarter Diagram Editors
- Testing Xtext Languages
- Capella time-lapse: A system architecture model in 30 minutes
Be sure to book June 24-25th to meet the modeling community!
Jean-Michel Bruel is currently, a professor at the University of Toulouse and member of the MACAO team (Models, Architectures, Components, Agility and prOcesses) of the IRIT (Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse) CNRS laboratory. His research areas include development of distributed, component-based applications, methods integration, and on the use of formal methods in the Component-Based Software Engineering context. When it comes to Eclipse, he is interested in UML/SysML/Polarsys.