EclipseCons are always a lot of fun, interesting, and even a bit different from each other. What I in particular like about EclipseCon France is that it has more focus on industrial use of Eclipse technologies. This year we even have a Science track which I'm really looking forward to attending. There are also a quite a few other talks that I want to attend; and I’m even presenting myself...
Read our inaugural blog by Mickael Istria to find out what's in store for 2015 and how the program committee has selected this year's outstanding program of presentations and events.
If you signed up for EclipseCon France before the workshops were selected, now is the time to go back to your registration record and pre-register for workshops.
Look for an email with details, or click on the "Read more" button below to see the steps.
You'll get the best conference rates! And, for French attendees the conference qualifies for professional training registration, thanks to Oxiane.
The program committee has selected this year's program and it's just outstanding! Congratulations to the speakers that had their talks accepted and many thanks to all who submitted!
The early-bird talks have been selected by the program committee. Congratulations to the following speakers for being accepted early!
- Oomph: Eclipse the Way You Want It - Ed Merks [itemis] and Eike Stepper [ES - Computersysteme]
- Code in the cloud with Eclipse Che - Stevan Le Meur and Florent Benoit [Serli]
- Eclipse & Gradle - The best of both worlds - Etienne Studer [Gradleware]
- "Ruling" the experiment : how openHAB really empowers Living Lab platforms - Nicolas Bonnefond [Inria]
- Using RCP Eclipse Platform for producing newspapers : a case for massively cooperative application - Joël Drigo [Wedia]
Explore the Conferece Schedule
The call for papers early-bird submission deadline is less than a week away, March 31!
Submit a talk now