At its inception, we designed EclipseCon France to be the best conference for the communities of the various Eclipse Working Groups. During a recent brainstorming session on how to create an even better EclipseCon France, we realized that the Eclipse Working Groups need even more networking opportunities, and different forms of interaction.
The principles are simple:
- No presentations or talk tracks (that format is reserved for the conference)
- Brainstorming sessions
- Live coding sessions
- Poster session during lunch
- New! A group dinner to cap off the Unconference! (see below)
The agenda is also simple:
- One session of two hours in the morning
- A simple lunch shared among all the Unconference attendees
- Two sessions of 1.5 hours in the afternoon
- Synchronized sessions to make it easy to move from one to another
The good news is that the Unconference is free for EclipseCon France registrants. For those attending only the Unconference, there is a fee of €50 to cover food and other expenses.
Last, but not least, you can contribute directly to the Unconference content via this wiki page. Edit the wiki to suggest a session, comment on a session proposal, or indicate your interest in a topic.
Unconference Dinner: Continue the networking over dinner at a local Toulouse restaurant. Cost is €50 plus VAT, and space is limited. Sign up when you register for the Unconference, or add it later to your registration record.
Questions about the Unconference or the dinner? Email us.