It's now time to register for EclipseCon France!
The call for papers has been extended to 11:59 pm ET tonight, April 15.
Congratulations to the following speakers for having their talk accepted early!
- 10, 100, 1000, 10000 cores: Taming multicore devices with Eclipse Debug and Tracing tools - Xavier Raynaud
- CoffeeScript in Eclipse IDE - Igor Laborie
- Hands-on with CoAP: embrace the Internet of Things! - Julien Vermillard and Matthias Kovatsch
- Handle the "billion-dollar mistake" in Java: help tools understand your code - Baptiste Mathus
- Lean Design Critique: Optimize UX when Design Time is Limited - Tracy Miranda
The final submission deadline is April 14. Propose a talk!
The Eclipse Working Groups Unconference is happening on June 17 in Toulouse, on the day preceding EclipseCon France.
It's designed just for the Working Groups community. The content is being organized now; we invite you to participate in this process and make the day work for you. (See the Unconference page for details.)
The call for papers is open!
To learn what we are featuring for this year's conference, see the CFP page .
We look forward to reading your proposals.
Welcome to the EclipseCon France 2014 website! Be sure to save June 18-19 and join us in Toulouse.
Follow @eclipsecon on Twitter for the latest news.