Many people have the feeling or experience that OSGi is hard to use as a developer.
Most of this comes down to either the modular classpath or the dynamic nature of OSGi.
This talk shows best practices for coping with those special properties of OSGi in a
elegant and simple way.
- OSGi class loading is easier than you think
- Creating bundles with zero configuration
- How to avoid the need for start levels and still get proper ordering on startup
- Loose coupling and easy application assembly. Can both be achieved?
- Hidden gems in declarative services