Since 2014, the Eclipse Foundation has been invited to join European Research projects to assist them in dissemination, community building, and OSS best practices. Today, we are directly involved in several EU projects and are in touch with several others who are interested in joining our dynamic community. Some of these projects are just starting, others are in the middle of their timeline and one is finishing in December 2019. Each of these projects has or will have an Eclipse project created on our forge.
The purpose of this session is to give an opportunity to the projects to present to the Eclipse community on the progress of their projects.
The following projects are scheduled to participate:
- PDP4E: Methods and tools for GDPR compliance through Privacy and Data Protection Engineering
- APPSTACLE/Eclipse Kuksa: Open standard Application Platform for Cars and Transportation Vehicles
- CROSSMINER/Eclipse Scava: Developer-Centric Knowledge Mining from Large Open-Source Software Repositories
- BRAIN-IoT: Model-Based Framework for dependable sensing and actuation in intelligent decentralized IoT systems
- RobMoSys: Composable Models and Software for Robotics Systems towards an EU Digital Industrial Platform for Robotics
- ArrowHead Tools: European investment for Digitalisation and Automation Leadership
- PANORAMA: Accelerating design efficiency for automotive and aerospace systems