Do you want to engage your team in their testing efforts? Do you want to generate feedback from your stakeholders and/or users in an interactive way? Do you want to make your testing efforts more fun? Or are you looking to train your users in a different way?
You can achieve all of the above! Really!
By exploring a product together you'll get a better understanding of it. It will help you gain insight on how other people use your product. New features might even popup to put on your backlog. And most importantly you'll gain information about the quality of your software, because at the end of the hunt you'll have a list of bugs you didn't know your product had!
In this session you will:
- learn what a bug hunt is
- participate in a bug hunt
- learn how to organize a bug hunt
Walk away with a new tool to improve your software development process.
This session is for all levels.
Key take-aways are:
- A shared experience on hunting for bugs as a team
- How to introduce learning through bug hunting at your place of work
- A bug hunt is a very effective exercise
- Bug hunts aren't a replacement for your testers
- Bug hunts should be performed regularly, but don't over do it!