Welcome to EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event registration.
Things to Know
- Special content: Info and registration for Unconference and Theme Days
- Discount codes: List of codes and qualifications (note that these must be entered at the beginning of the registration process)
- Registration FAQs: Policies, payment options, discounts, transfers, cancellations, etc.
- Speaker FAQs: Speaker registration information
A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations.
to October 26
|All Access Pass for Member, Committer,
Alumni, OSGi member
|€715 + VAT||€815 + VAT|
|All-Access Pass||€835 + VAT||€935 + VAT|
|One-day*||€385 + VAT||€445 + VAT|
|Non-Corporate & Freelance Pass* (€390 + VAT)||request a non-corporate / freelance pass|
|Academic Pass* (€390 + VAT)||request an academic pass|
|Student Pass* (€250 + VAT)||request a student pass|
|Press and Analyst Pass* (Free)||request a press pass|
|Tuesday Visit Pass* (Free)||request a Tuesday Visit pass|
*limited number of passes available
- Eclipse Unconference: a full day of activities for working groups and other special initiatives on Monday, October 23, the day before the conference; read the details
- IoT Day: a day of talks about IoT on Tuesday, October 24; read the details
- Project Quality Day: a day of talks about quality assurance in projects on Wednesday, October 25; read the details
In addition to the Unconference and Theme Days, we are planning an IoT Playground, BoFs, receptions, and a party with live music.
Special Content Registration
|Unconference||IoT Day||Project Quality Day|
|Conference attendees||€60 + VAT
Select as an additional item when registering for the conference
|Special content only||€60 + VAT
Register here and select Unconference only
|€165 + VAT
Register here and select IoT Day only
|€165 + VAT
Register here and select Project Quality Day only
Pay Us a Visit!
Curious about the conference? Spend Tuesday afternoon and evening with us (October 24) with no admission fee. Attend the keynote talk, visit the exhibits, check out the activities, socialize at the Stammtisch, and enjoy the evening entertainment (limited number of passes available; this pass does not include access to talks other than the keynote).
All registration discounts are provided through discount codes. If you expect a discount, please do not register before you know your discount code. Details about discounts are on the Registration FAQs page. Here's a quick summary:
- Committers: COMMITTER
- Members: MEMBER
- Alumni: ALUMNI
- OSGi: OSGI
- Speakers: Code will be emailed to you
- Sponsors: Code will be emailed to you
For more information or to request a group discount, please email us.
- 5 - 9 registrants: 20%
- 10 - 19 registrants: 25%
- 20 - 29 registrants: 30%
- 30+: request discount by emailing us
- Conference language is English
- Payments must be made in euros
- A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations
- Lunch is provided each day
Onsite Registration Hours
- Monday, 23 October: 8:00 - 10:30 and 16:00 - 17:30
- Tuesday, 24 October: 8:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, 25 October: 8:30 - 17:00
- Thursday, 26 October: 8:30 - 15:00
If you have questions or need help with registration, please email us.