Preview what is in store: Early Bird Picks 2017
Thank you for a great response to the early submission deadline. The program committee had its work cut out for them to select just a handful of early selection talks. Congratulations to our early bird speakers!
- Make your ideas fly - Developing software for quadcopters with Eclipse by Fred Gurr
- Implementing Language Servers - the Good, the Bad, the Ugly by Martin Lippert
- Simulating Autonomous Vehicles and Future Mobility Concepts in Urban Areas by Robert Hilbrich and Michael Behrisch
- Eclipse and Java™ 9 by Dani Megert
- Mutate and Test your Tests by Benoit Baudry
- Run OSGi on your robot and teach it new tricks by Tim Verbelen