Thursday is the day we take in a few more talks and catch these events:
- 09:00 Keynote: Software Heritage by Roberto di Cosmo
- 09:45 - 13:00 Last chance to visit the exhibits
- 14:30 - Closing Session
Wednesday promises a rich program of talks and these special features -
- 09:00 - Keynote: Journey from Monolith to Modularized Application
- 10:30 - Project Quality Day
- 12:30 - IoT Playground
- 17:05 - Exhibitor's Reception - sponsored by IBM
- 20:00 - Club ECE with live rock by our friends from 'Cool Down' - sponsored by Salesforce
Unwinding from the Unconference at the Meet&Greet? Here's an update on What's on Tuesday. In addition to great talks tomorrow, we have:
- 09:00 Tutorials - room change: EASE -> Silchersaal, e(fx) Eclipse -> Sem. 1-2
- 09:00 IoT Day
- 13:00 Keynote: Mike Milinkovich
- 13:30 Keynote: Digitalization – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by Anna Ståhlbröst
- 17:30 Stammtisch followed by the Kahoot! Game
And, find or create your evening BoF at the BoF Board!
All great things must end, but we hope you enjoyed the week as much as we did. Thank you to all our attendees, speakers, and sponsors for making the 2017 conference such a success.
There is always room for improvement, so please share your thoughts to help us get better.
- Take the Attendee Survey
- Leave feedback on the talks you attended — log in, navigate to the schedule, and click in the cell to leave your vote and comments
Create your EclipseCon schedule with the app from EclipseSource. The app provides you with the program organized by track or by date and time with the complete abstract and speaker information. You can locate your destination with the built in maps of the conference venue and its surroundings. Login to eclipsecon.org during the conference to submit feedback on the talks. Download from these links:
We asked the EclipseSource team to tell us more about the app:
by Tracy Miranda
You're invited to join the Science activities at EclipseCon Europe. Get involved by participating in:
- The Science Unconference - an session dedicated to Science Working Group projects
- EASE Python scripting & Jupyter tutorial - a hands-on for scripting Eclipse with Python
And the program committee has selected 5 talks from the Eclipse science community:
by Ian Skerrett
Java 9 is finally out the door and Eclipse is ready, with Java 9 support provided by the Eclipse JDT project. EclipseCon Europe talks will bring you up to speed on trends in the Java world and introduce you to the technologies and ecosystem behind them.