The Sirius 4.1 version available in the Eclipse Neon release brings a significant number of new features that empowers the developer to create impressive designers.
This new release represents countless hours of hard work encapsulated in both the Sirius and EEF projects.
During this talk, we’ll have a look at a handful of the new features available in this release:
- Diagram improvements : New extensible mechanism to customize the diagram tabbar, new specification possibilities for border nodes side, improved SVG images support
- Brand new Properties View description : Let Sirius automatically create default properties views for your designer or customize it as you do for other kinds of representations.
- Improved performance of the session unload
- Support for internationalization
- Leverage EMF.Edit customizations
And many more!
Come to this talk to learn about what the Sirius team is cooking for you and how you can use all these new features!