This session gives you a deep insight into the new Java modularity system introduced in Java 9.
You will find exactly what you need in order to get started using modularity in Java 9. You’ll learn through code examples and explanations how to take advantage from Java modularity in your projects.
Discover the great advantages that the Java 9 modular system offers to each developer.
You will learn to:
• Build Java applications using the new modular system introduced in Java 9
• Create your own JRE consisting only of the modules that you require
• Declare your dependencies on other modules
• Enable modules to only export specific packages
• Migrate existing Java applications to modular ones
• Improve security, maintainability and performance of Java applications