Come to this talk to learn about what Jubula is, what it can do and how you can work with it to write automated functional tests via the UI.
Jubula can be used to test applications written with Swing, SWT/RCP, JavaFX and HTML. It supports two ways of test creation: code-free automation and test automation using Java.
In the talk, I’ll cover:
- How to write tests using both approaches (with demos!)
- What kinds of things Jubula can test and what options there are for non-standard components
- How to execute tests as a part of continuous integration processes
- Strategies for writing tests that can grow and change with the project
- Using automated tests as a communication basis about quality within the whole team
This talk is suitable for anyone interested in automated testing, regardless of their experience.