Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 05:30
- One Custom URI Scheme to Rule Them All, scheduled for 14:45, has been cancelled.
- Recipes to build Code Generators for Non-Xtext Models with Xtend has been added at 16:00 on Wednesday.
- Eclipse: 11 years of on-schedule releases; the releng making of, originally scheduled for Wednesday at 16:00, has been moved to Thursday at 10:15.
- Two talks in today’s OSGi track have changed times. The talk WebSockets and Equinox OSGi in a Servlet Container has been moved to 11:00. Getting started with OSGi declarative services has been moved to 13:00.
- Eclipse: 11 years of on-schedule releases; the releng making of is scheduled for 10:15.
- Gendoc, the Eclipse project for document generation from Modeling Tools, scheduled for 10:15, has been cancelled.