by Alexandra Schladebeck
Dragan talks with Alexandra about his experience at EclipseCon 2016, the Project Quality Day and being a presenter. Dragan participated in the Speakeasy program where he was matched with a coach for his talk, "Context-driven agile- from outsourcing to the startup world ."
Thank you for attending EclipseCon Europe and OSGI Community Event 2016. It was our pleasure to produce this event for you, and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Please leave feedback on the talks you attended. Log in, click on a talk in the schedule, and provide a rating and comments. We would also like your thoughts on the entire conference, so please complete this brief survey. Comments are very much appreciated here too.
Thursday's program is full of great content -
- Start the day with Benno Wilke's keynote, Observation of Gravitational Waves from Binary Black Hole Mergers - Dawn of a New Astronomy
- Before and after lunch, there are over 30 talks to choose from
- At 14:30 join us for the EclipseCon community closing session
Thank you for making it a great conference! We're looking forward to your feedback!
On Wednesday choose from 9 full tracks of talks. Plus:
- a morning keynote by Robert Andres and Walter Hofmann, OSGi/Java in Industrial IoT
- an afternoon keynote by Dirk Baeumer, Oh No! Visual Studio Code - Yet Another Development Tool
- hands-on IoT at the IoT Playground
- a full track at the FMZ on quality and testing at the Project Quality Day
- and in the evening drop by the Exhibitors Reception followed by Club ECE
If you missed the tutorials this morning, there's still a full program this afternoon!
- Starting with the keynote by Stephen Carver, The Shuttle Case
- IoT focus? Today is the IoT Day. This afternoon starts with Building the IoT Cloud with Eclipse IoT
- This evening 17:05 grab a beer at the Stammtisch and at 18:00 play the Kahoot game to win a Sphero BB8!
- Round out the evening with the Hackathon, and other fun and interesting BoFs
EclipseCon Europe 2016 on App Store
for iOS 8 or later
EclipseCon Europe 2016 on Play Store
for Android version 4.1 or later
EclipseCon Europe 2016 on Microsoft Store
for Windows 10 or Windows Phone 10
- Full EclipseCon Schedule. Browse sessions by day and time and select them to personalise your view.
- Sessions to explore by Tracks (categories). Select sessions you find interesting in any track, view them later in My Schedule to choose the ones to attend.
- Conference Map. Find your way around the conference and make sure you don't miss any of your favorite sessions.
Session descriptions and speaker info are included so you can decide which session to see right on the spot.
by RCP Vision
EclipseCon on the PlayStore for Android 3.0 or later
It was developed for a quick, offline access to the schedule of the upcoming EclipseCon Europe 2016 sessions and was developed with our project EMF Parsley.
EclipseCon Europe 2016 on Amazon
Fire, Kindle Fire and BlackBerry
EclipseCon Europe 2016 on Play Store
for Android version 4.3 or later
download the APK from here if you prefer sideloading
- One Custom URI Scheme to Rule Them All, scheduled for 14:45, has been cancelled.
- Recipes to build Code Generators for Non-Xtext Models with Xtend has been added at 16:00 on Wednesday.
- Eclipse: 11 years of on-schedule releases; the releng making of, originally scheduled for Wednesday at 16:00, has been moved to Thursday at 10:15.
- Two talks in today’s OSGi track have changed times. The talk WebSockets and Equinox OSGi in a Servlet Container has been moved to 11:00. Getting started with OSGi declarative services has been moved to 13:00.
- Eclipse: 11 years of on-schedule releases; the releng making of is scheduled for 10:15.
- Gendoc, the Eclipse project for document generation from Modeling Tools, scheduled for 10:15, has been cancelled.
- Take in a session at the Unconference on Monday
- Special Day tracks you can attend in whole or part - IoT Day on Tuesday and Project Quality Day on Wednesday
- Organize/attend BoFs (see the BoF Board) - includes the Hackathon BoF on Tuesday evening
- Drop by the IoT Playground and tinker on Wednesday afternoon
- Get onboard with the OSGi IoT Demo (exhibit area)
- New to the conference? Join the Meet & Greet on Monday evening (18:00 Nestor Bar)
- Meet the folks behind the Long Term Support working group. Let them buy you a beer on Monday evening too!
- On Tuesday evening visit the Stammtisch and play the Kahoot game
- Drop by the Exhibitor Reception on Wednesday evening
- Party with Cool Down at Club ECE on Wednesday night