- Sign up for half-day tutorials on Docker, Modelling, XText and more. Seats are going fast!
- Download the SDK and participate in the OSGi Lego Train coding contest
- Code with Eclipse committers from the Platform project, Modelling, CBI and others at the Hackathon. Beginners welcome!
- Keep an eye on the BoFs for hands-on sessions such as How to generate code using Eclipse Vorto
If you work with Eclipse, you are probably using the Eclipse IDE. And, as you may also know, the IDE is developed by the Eclipse Platform project. In this talk we want to describe what we are doing in the Eclipse Platform project to make your life easier.
EclipseCon Europe 2015 Feature Events
- OSGi Community Event 2015
- Summit on Papyrus and Modeling Technologies
- Hackathon - programming with the experts
- Project Quality Day - testing and more
- Eclipse Unconference - Science WG, Scout User Group, OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration) Workshop, Location Tech WG, PolarSys
- LocationTech Day - open source solutions for location aware technologies
- IoT Day - open source and open standards for IoT solutions
- BoFs - create your own exchange
EclipseCon Europe presents a variety of venues for IoT technologies. The IoT Day is a full day of in-depth talks on a variety of IoT themes. The IoT Playground is where you’ll see IoT in action with live demo’s. The IoT Working Group has reserved a slot at the Eclipse Unconference. And, finally join our Tuesday keynote where Stefan Ferber gives us insight into Bosch Software Innovations' IoT initiatives.
Find out what’s in store at the IoT Playground. The OSGi Alliance is building a programming contest on a unique Lego train and logi.cals is connecting wine and twitter!