Online registration is now closed.
Welcome to EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event registration!
New this Year
- Eclipse Unconference: a full day of activities for working groups and other special initiatives on Monday, October 27, the day before the conference
- BPM Day: a one-day summit on Monday, October 27, the day before the conference
- Papyrus and Modeling Summit: a day-long developer summit for conference attendees on Tuesday, October 28
- Project Quality Day: a day of talks about quality assurance in projects on Wednesday, October 29
- Tuesday Visit Pass: Curious about the conference? Spend Tuesday afternoon (October 28) and evening with us with no admission fee. Attend the keynote talk, visit the exhibits, check out the activities, socialize at the Stammtisch, and enjoy the evening entertainment (limited number of passes available; this pass does not include access to talks other than the keynote).
Things to Know
- Conference language is English
- Payments must be made in euros
- A 19% German VAT is applied to all registrations
- Discount code must be entered at the beginning of your registration, if applicable
- Registration FAQs: Policies, payment options, discounts, transfers, cancellations, etc.
- Speaker FAQs: Speaker registration information
- Lunch is provided each day
If you have questions or need help with registration, please email us.